Www.adantesports.com.ng has learned that Former Super Eagles midfielder Mutiu Adepoju”s four duplex house located at Adeoyo, Ring Road Ibadan got burnt on Friday, January 11th, 2019.
According to the reports monitored on www.sportinglife.com.ng today disclosed that Adepoju’s house was razed when he was not around in Ibadan.
The astute football coach and administrator who was devastated by the incident told SportingLife that he was yet to overcome the shock of the fire incident. But he had to summon courage to come to Abuja to supervise the NPFL/La Liga U-15 Instructors program handled by prominent youth coaches from the La Liga Spain.
He couldn’t ignore the program because of the great love he has for the youths of the nation who are the first beneficiary of the program.
“Well I have decided not to make noise about the fire incident that burnt my 4-duplex located at Adeoyo, Ring Road, Ibadan on Friday, January 11th, 2019. But sincerely speaking I am yet to recover from the shock.
“Its my second house and it got burnt when I was not around. I actually travelled to Lagos that day. But I thank God that the children that were in the house were rescued. Now the building engineers said it would cost me a minimum of N8 million”. Adepoju popularly known as Head Master disclosed to SportingLife in Abuja at the weekend.